OAKRIDGE KEG & CASK FESTIVAL
The Keg & Cask Festival is a family-friendly event held for the primary purpose of supporting Oakridge’s Food Box program.
The City of Oakridge allows us to put on this event because we have an excellent reputation. We want to keep that reputation so we can continue to host this event year after year. To do so, we ask that you:
1. Always be courteous to the festival attendees, vendors and staff.
2. Refrain from excesses. Drink and have fun, but drink responsibly. We want all our patrons to get home safely.
3. Patrons must be 21 years of age and have a Keg & Cask wristband to purchase alcohol in the Beer Garden. Minors, of any age, are not permitted to enter the Beer Garden.
4. We have police on duty throughout the event ready to assist if you see a disturbance occurring.
5. Rude, aggressive or offensive behavior will not be tolerated and persons displaying these signs will be asked to leave the festival (without a refund, if paid)
6. The festival is a drug-free event.
7. If you show up visibly intoxicated, you may be denied entrance to the festival.
8. Please place any trash that you may create in proper receptacles.
9. Beer, wine, and spirits purchased on the festival site must remain in the confines of the festival site. Gate monitors will remind you if you inadvertently try to walk outout with any alcoholic beverages. This is an OLCC requirement for our event permit.
10. The festival reserves the right to refuse entrance and/or service to anyone.
11. Firearms, fireworks, weapons, and explosives of any kind are strictly prohibited.
12. You may not bring your own alcohol into the festival. After all, we support our Food Box with our alcohol sales. Have fun, dance, taste some great beers, wines, and spirits. Pick up something cool from one our many craft vendors and chow down on some awesome grub.